Why Use Google Ads In 2022?
There are lots of ways to earn money online and for some, advertising is one of them. But, which is the best way?
In my opinion, advertising with Google Adwords, or as the rest of the world calls it “Google Ads” is the best way to make money online. The advantages are endless and you can start to make real money right away.
Today, I’m going to show you why you should use Google Adwords to make money online.
Why Use Google Ads?
There are lots of ways to earn money online. One of the most popular ways to make money online is affiliate marketing. If you’re familiar with affiliate marketing, you may have heard about Clickbank.
As you may know, Clickbank is a place where you can purchase products that you can then market as an affiliate. You make a commission based on the sale you get from the product you market. If you want to run Google ads in India you should know Google ads PPC packages in India.
I’ve bought and sold several products through Clickbank in the past. However, I only sell products that I like and want to promote. It’s very important to me that the products I sell actually help people. If they don’t help, I don’t promote them. This is one of the reasons why I love selling through Google Ads.
In Google Ads, you don’t have to sell anything. They have created an affiliate program where you can simply advertise products on your website and make money online.
In the beginning, you may think that this type of advertising is for the lazy, but think again. It’s much easier to get a website running in Google than it is to market a product in a traditional affiliate network.
How much money can you make?
This really depends on how big your website is, your own skill and if you have some type of online marketing experience. You may be able to make a lot of money with a small website. And there are websites that make over $30,000 per month with very little work.
Many people make a lot of money doing nothing, but, at the same time, many people have very little success when they start trying to make money online. So, it really is all about the work you put in and the skill level you have.
What you can do
With Google Ads, you can list ads on as many websites as you want. That means, if you have a website, you can get paid for advertising.
On the other hand, I’ve only been able to make money through Clickbank with the products I’ve created. This is because I needed a website to help market them. But, I can create a product on Clickbank that isn’t for sale and then simply add that product to my Google Ads account. Then, when visitors come to my website, they can purchase that product from me. That’s all I do. I don’t have any type of website because there is no product that I’m promoting. I simply create products for other people to sell.
If you want to make money, you need to create a product and promote it. But, be careful because some affiliate programs have rules about linking and creating content that is similar to the information in their products.
My Top Recommendation
I would recommend taking Clickbank or Amazon for products. These affiliate programs payout the best for affiliates. They also have more offers and more money. But, if you want to build a website, go with Google. Google is the future, and Google Ads are very powerful and popular.
How many affiliate programs do you use? Do you have one that’s making you money? Do you have one you would recommend?
Comments
Post a Comment